This prize draw is now closed.
Let’s Go Outside is a fun packed outdoor adventure hard-back book full of fun activities children can play with just a few essentials, like string, leaves acorns and sticks. Children will be able to make the most of the outdoors whatever the weather. Learn how to make a den or perform astounding magic tricks with just a handful of sticks.
Let’s Go Outside suggests readers put together an ‘Out-pack’ – a collection of craft supplies that would enable you and your kids to participate in all of the activities. These items include:
- Coloured wool
- Masking tape
- Paper clips
- Elastic bands
- Wooden beads
- Child friendly scissors
- Coloured felt-tip pens and pencils
- Garden wire (craft pipe cleaners)
We’re giving away both a copy of the Let’s Go Outside book and an Out-pack (shown above). To enter the prize draw you must ‘Like, Share & Comment’ on our Facebook post, or Like & Comment (tagging 2 friends in the comment) on our Instagram post about this prize draw.
For full details of the prize draw, please see the Terms & Conditions below.
The ‘Out-Pack’ is intended for interactive adventures outdoors. Children will need help and supervision with many parts of the creative process. We recommend that when the ‘Out-pack’ is open, there is an adult nearby to lend a hand. When your child’s ‘Out-pack’ is at home and not being played with, it is best placed in a high spot out of their reach.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the ” February Prize Draw”) is only open to people in the UK aged 18 and over
- Employees or agencies of Kids Camping Stuff Ltd (“Kids Camping Stuff”, “We”, “Us”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- To enter the Prize Draw you must ‘Like, Share & Comment’ on the following Facebook post: Or Like & Comment – tagging 2 friends in the comments of this Instagram post: No purchase is necessary
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with ” February Prize Draw” in the subject line
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed
- Kids Camping Stuff accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Kids Camping Stuff
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on Friday 6th March 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Monday 9th March 2020
- The winner will receive a copy of Let’s Go Outside and the depicted ‘Out-pack’ (containing an assortment of craft supplies.)
- Kids Camping Stuff accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize
- The winner will be notified by private message, email or telephone on or before 10th March 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Kids Camping Stuff within 14 days of being notified by Kids Camping Stuff, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and We shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and We shall be entitled to select another winner
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Kids Camping Stuff via courier
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 9th March 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draw, Kids Camping Stuff, SBS House, Tyler Street, Parkeston. Essex CO12 4SB
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Our reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Kids Camping Stuff and its related companies, for a unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Kids Camping Stuff and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same
- Kids Camping Stuff accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Kids Camping Stuff further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Kids Camping Stuff for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence
- Kids Camping Stuff reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Kids Camping Stuff in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- Kids Camping Stuff shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Promoter: Kids Camping Stuff Ltd, SBS House, Tyler Street, Parkeston, Harwich, Essex CO12 4SB